Friday 11 March 2016

Dupe for Mac Whirl Lipstick

A dupe for Mac's lipstick Whirl with a price of $21(CAN) and $16(US) is Maybelline's Nude Nuance with a price of $6.

  As you can see, the lipstick both look alike. Mac's lipstick Whirl might be on the pricey side for a lipstick and the shade of the lipstick is on the dark side. Maybelline's Nude Nuance is a better deal for a lipstick that is similar to Whirl with a cheaper price. Nude Nuance is only a little bit lighter than Mac's Whirl but in the end they look very alike.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dharti, You're blog is amazing. I'm really glad someone made a blog of popular makeup products. When I go shopping I will definitely look for these products. Here are some things I've recently bought http://www.revlon.ca/products/eyes/mascara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dharti, I thought your blog was very well written and interesting to read. I enjoyed reading about the new popular makeup products. This is a website about more great makeup products.www.sephora.com/makeup-cosmetics
    -Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this really gave me something to think about. I may have to put 5 kg of this all over my face. Gthank you dfor informing me about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dharti! I really enjoyed reading your blog. It introduced me to new makeup products and different colours that I may purchase in the future! You may have interest in this website: http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/lipsticks/_/N-1z13djmZo/

    ReplyDelete